Followers

Saturday, October 02, 2010

A DASH OF PINK...



Emma, Devotion to the Dream, creates some fantastic designs and it was this card of hers that inspired my projects today.






I used my trusty sewing machine to sew the pages into the booklet.  To add a little more detail to the inside I popped in a pouch with a library card, these are such fun!




Bookmarks are a great way to use up all the scraps of cardstock


Papertrey Ink: Just the Ticket Stamp Set, Library Card Stamp, Spiral Notebook Die, Library Pocket Die, Bookmark Die, Kraft Cardstock Stampin Up: Creamy Caramel Ink, My Favourite Things: Pure Innocence Make Mine a Double Stamp


Our 'think pink'  challenge is still running, either scroll down or click here to find out the details.



I decided to make a couple of little handbags for something a little different.  They would be great for a small gift or little sweet treats.
 




2 comments: